- Items can be stored within the chests in Delphine's Secret Room, as they do not reset.
- Beds for sleeping can be rented.
- Two Alchemy Labs – One on the main floor and another in Delphine's Secret Room. The ingredients along the rim respawn every few days.
- Arcane Enchanter – Delphine's secret room.
- Sven the Bard can play songs upon request.
- Delphine – owner of the Inn; one of the last members of The Blades; main questline character
- Sven – the Bard of Riverwood; performs here every night.
- Orgnar – the inn's merchant.
- Hadvar (Imperials)
- Ralof (Stormcloaks)
- Embry – the town drunk
After the completion of the main quest, the Dragonborn becomes the owner to the "basement room," which has useful chests in which items can be stored. Likewise, items can be taken without accruing a bounty.
This section contains bugs related to Sleeping Giant Inn. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Dragonborn may not be able to enter the inn.
- Sven was attacked. The inhabitants may attack the Dragonborn, assuming
de:Schlafender Riese es:El Gigante Dormido ru:Таверна "Спящий Великан" pl:Pod Śpiącym Gigantem fr:Auberge du Géant Endormi it:Locanda Del Gigante Addormentato cs:Hostinec U Spícího obra nl:Slapende Reus Herberg